Welcome to International Titanium Association
International Titanium Association (ITA) is a membership based international trade association dedicated to the titanium metal industry.
Established in 1984, the association's main mission is to connect the public interested in using titanium with specialists from across the globe who may offer sales and technical assistance. Working through our extensive membership resources, we seek to expand the knowledge base for the metal, providing technical literature and sponsoring seminars and conferences.
For nearly three decades we’ve instructed thousands of professionals in all aspects of titanium usage. We look to educate engineers, designers and business executives on titanium’s superior properties and explain how those properties can be exploited to enhance products and services. We also strive to advance ideas in research, design, metallurgy and engineering, and serve as the leading forum to cultivate the exchange of ideas and support a diverse, dynamic, global industry.
Current ITA membership is comprised of more than 200 organizations and over 1,500 individual members worldwide.
The ITA is pleased to host the 2nd Annual Best Master Dissertation on Titanium at this year's TITANIUM 2013 Conference. This opportunity is available to any pre and post graduate students. Up to 3 Dissertations will be given during the general session at TITANIUM 2013 this October. Judges will be comprised of a panel of ITA members whose primary expertise is in Titanium Research & Development. Benefits include:
- Cash prize ($1,000 for 1st place; $500 for 2nd place; and $300 for 3rd place)
- Conference registration, Travel and lodging at the conference hotel all inclusive
- International recognition published in the TITANIUM 2013 Conference Proceedings with a formal ISBN #
- Mention in the Titanium Today trade publication and various Press Releases
- Networking advantages. Over 1,000 delegates attend the TITANIUM event from over 30 different countries
Deadline to receive Dissertation Applications is June 14, 2013.
The Aerospace edition of Titanium Today will be published October 1, 2013.
Each edition will include:
- Member Profiles
- Directory of Products & Services of Member Organizations
- Advertising opportunities
- Member Press Releases
- Classified Ads
- Calendar of Events
- Previews of Speaker Presentations for TITANIUM events
- New Member Spotlights
Contact ITA to confirm your ad commitment today!